5423 Germantown Avenue

16-Unit + Retail Adaptive Reuse Project in Germantown

5423 Germantown Ave. was originally built in the 1870’s as the Germantown Masonic Hall. The Gothic Revival building was most recently occupied by the Cunningham Piano Company, which used the building as a showroom from the 1970’s through 2016 when the building was sold for redevelopment. Cunningham, founded in 1891 and one of the oldest Read more about 16-Unit + Retail Adaptive Reuse Project in Germantown[…]